天天影视

天天影视

天天影视为您奉献最新的电影资讯!

您现在的位置是:网站首页 > 电影资讯 > 小猪佩奇第8季在线播放,小猪佩奇第一季第十八集英文版台词

小猪佩奇第8季在线播放,小猪佩奇第一季第十八集英文版台词

2022-10-25 12:02:09电影资讯0

Peppa and George are playing in Mummy and Daddy’s bedroom.

佩奇和乔治在爸爸妈妈的卧室里玩。

What’s this?

这是什么?

Peppa has found a box of old clothes.

佩奇找到了一箱旧衣服。

Wow!This is Daddy’s hat.

哇!这是爸爸的帽子。

And this is Mummy’s dress.

这是妈妈的裙子。

George! Let’s dress up and pretend to be Mummy and Daddy.

乔治!我们来扮演一下,假装是妈妈和爸爸。

Here is Daddy’s hat.

这是爸爸的帽子。

And here is Daddy’s coat.

这是爸爸的外套。

Hello, Daddy Pig.

你好,猪爸爸。

Now it’s my turn. This is Mummy’s dress.

现在轮到我了。这是妈咪的裙子。

This is Mummy’s hat.

这是妈咪的帽子。

Daddy Pig! Where are your shoes?

猪爸爸!你的鞋在哪里?

I need some shoes, too.

我也需要鞋。

Now I need to look beautiful, just like Mummy.

现在我需要看起来漂漂亮亮的,就像妈咪一样。

Peppa has found Mummy’s make-up box.

佩奇找到了妈咪的化妆箱。

Aha!

啊哈!

First, some powder.

首先,上点粉。

Lovely! Now for some lipstick.

漂亮!现在涂点口红。

What a pretty Mummy Pig!

好漂亮的猪妈妈!

Come on, Daddy Pig. It’s time to go to work.

过来,猪爸爸。该去上班了。

Mummy pig is working on her computer.

妈咪在她的电脑上工作。

Hello, Peppa. Hello, George.

你好,佩奇。你好,乔治。

I beg your pardon?

你说啥?

Peppa, I was just saying“hello”.

佩奇,我刚才只是在打招呼。

I’m not Peppa Pig. I’m Mummy Pig.

我不是小猪佩奇。我是猪妈妈。

Oh, yes!Of course. Hello, Mummy Pig.

噢,对哦!当然,你好,猪妈妈。

Hello, and this is Daddy Pig. George!

你好,这是猪爸爸。乔治!

And hello to you, too. Daddy Pig.

也向你问好,猪爸爸。

Excuse me. I’ve got a lot of work to do!

对不起。我有一些工作要做!

Hello? Yes, do this, do that.

你好?是的,做这个,做那个。

No, thank you, goodbye.

不用了,谢谢你,再见。

Peppa is enjoying pretending to be Mummy Pig.

佩奇很是享受装扮成猪妈妈的样子。

But George is getting a bit bored.

但是乔治有点无聊了。

Sorry, Daddy Pig, I’m nearly finished.

对不起,猪爸爸,我就快完成了。

There!All done!

好了!全部做好了!

Come on, Daddy Pig, it’s time you do some work.

过来,猪爸爸,该你做些事情了。

Goodbye, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig.

再见,猪妈妈和猪爸爸。

Goodbye.

再见。

Daddy Pig is digging in the garden.

猪爸爸在挖花园。

Hello, Peppa. Hello, George.

你好,佩奇。你好,乔治。

I’m not Peppa! I’m Mummy Pig and this is Daddy Pig!

我不是佩奇!我是猪妈妈,这是猪爸爸!

Daddy Pig is here to do some work.

猪爸爸来这里干活呢。

That’s very kind of you, Daddy Pig.

你真是太好了,猪爸爸。

Now, be careful, it’s a very deep hole.

小心点,这个洞非常深。

I do hope you are not digging in your best clothes, Daddy Pig.

我确实希望你现在不是穿着你最好的衣服在挖,猪爸爸。

I want to make big snorts, too.

我也想哼这么响。

Ice cream, everyone.

冰激凌来了。

Ice cream!

冰激凌。

Peppa! George!

佩奇!乔治!

You must take off those muddy clothes before you eat.

你们在吃之前,必须把这些沾满泥的衣服给脱了。

I’m Mummy Pig and this is Daddy Pig!

我是猪妈妈,这是猪爸爸!

Are you sure?

你确定?

Yes.

是的。

So, where are Peppa and George?

那佩奇和乔治在哪里呢?

We don’t know.

我们不知道啊。

Oh, well, that’s a shame because I’ve got their favorite ice cream here.

噢,真可惜,我这里有他们最喜爱的冰激凌。

But if we can’t find them, then...

但是如果我们找不到他们的话,就...

Here we are!

我们在这里!

Peppa! George! There you are!

佩奇!乔治!你们在这里!

Yes, Mummy, we were just pretending to be you and Daddy.

是的,妈咪,刚才我们假装是您和爸爸。

You really had us fooled!

你们真是把我们给蒙过去了!

声明:本文内容均来自互联网,版权属于原作者,如有侵权,联系站长。本文网址:https://www.bituoky.com/dianyingzixun/46538.html,文章标题:小猪佩奇第8季在线播放,小猪佩奇第一季第十八集英文版台词